10.19.2008

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

No, I did not go out and see this movie at midnight with a bunch of die hard fans. But I still thought it was a really fun movie. There were a lot of really great musical numbers and the whole thing was pretty entertaining. I'm always thought Tim Curry was a great actor and could play any character, and this movie is no exception. I doubt there's any actor out there that could play a better Dr. Frank-N-Furter. This is probably the most well known cult film out there, but that's definitely does not mean that this movie is for everyone. If you're the serious type and/or you don't like movie musicals I'd highly suggest you stay away.

To learn more about The Rocky Horror Picture Show click here
To rent this movie click here or here
To see if there's a midnight showing of RHPS near you, click here

No comments: