10.13.2008

Crash

We finished watching this movie today in one of my classes. We've just been learning about the L.A. riots, so our teacher decided to show us this movie that focuses on racial tension in L.A. But this film isn't only about racism, it's also about how we affect strangers and how small interactions with other people can leave a greater impression than we expect. Overall, I thought this was a very good film, though it was a bit overrated. It portrays some strong emotions and themes about modern society that are really important to know about. Usually, I'm not a big fan of movies with a bunch of little interwoven storylines because it can get confusing sometimes. And there were some scenes in this film that weren't very clear to me. But it was still very entertaining and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys these type of modern intense dramas.

To learn more about Crash click here
To rent this movie click here or here

No comments: