10.13.2008

North by Northwest

I've been planning on re-watching this movie for quite a while since I saw it a few years ago and I had forgotten what happened. I definitely enjoyed it much more watching it a second time. This is certainly a much more exciting and adventurous Hitchcock movie compared to most of his other films. Most of Hitchcock's movies (like Psycho and Rear Window) deal with suspense. This movie is more focused on action (and, of course, some mystery). It's probably considered one of Hitchcock's greatest and most famous films, though I wouldn't say that it's my favorite out of all his work. But I do feel very strongly connected to this movie since I share a first and last name with one of the main characters. Anyway, I would recommend this film to anyone who enjoys Hitchcock or mystery/adventure type movies.

To learn more about North by Northwest click here
To rent this movie click here or here

No comments: