10.10.2008

Dial M for Murder

This has been on my list of films to see for a while because I've been waiting for some sort of oppurtunity to see it in 3D. But sadly, I didn't think that would happen any time soon so I decided to see it last night. Although I only watched this movie in two dimensions, it still was an amazingly great Hitchcock film. It definitely feels very similar to most of his other movies. Like Rope, it seems quite a bit like a stage play (since both films were actually adapted from plays) and it has all the suspense and twists you'd expect a Hitchcock film to have. I would definitely recommend this movie to any fan of Hitchcock or any fan of the mystery/thriller genre.

To learn more about Dial M for Murder click here
To rent this movie click here or here

No comments: