10.26.2008

Donnie Darko

I've been really wanting to see this movie for a few months after someone told me it was very good. I thought it looked kind of interesting and like an evil version of Harvey. I was expecting something pretty good, but after watching it, I thought it was amazing. The actors were great, the characters were compelling, and the plot was gripping. I also thought the ending was perfect. Overall, the movie was really thought provoking and unique. Some might say it's just an overrated cult film, but I really believe it needs a lot more praise than that. It made me laugh, it made me cry. I would definitely recommend this movie to almost anyone, especially if you love films about the supernatural.

To learn more about Donnie Darko click here
To rent this movie click here or here

No comments: