11.16.2008

Vantage Point

I'd heard some good things about this movie and I haven't really seen a new release for a while, so I decided to check this out. Overall, I thought this movie was pretty lousy. The story was kind of messy, most of the characters were boring or weird, and the scenerios were ridiculously unrealistic. The ending was also very disappointing and there was no surprising twist which I was hoping for. The only twist in the movie is halfway through the film and it's even revealed in the trailer (thank goodness I didn't watch it). I found myself laughing multiple times during this film and I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be comedic. The idea of the movie was good, but it was not presented well and this ended up being another bad action/thriller with a bunch of special effects and car chases added just to make it seem decent. I wouldn't recommend it to most people unless all you care about in a movie is action and explosions.

To learn more about Vantage Point click here
To rent this movie click here or here

No comments: