11.15.2008

Hot Fuzz

I was very excited to see this after watching Shaun of the Dead two weeks ago. Although I think I liked Shaun of the Dead more than Hot Fuzz, this was still a great movie. I guess I'm more familiar with the zombie genre than buddy cop films. But I thought this movie was hilarious anyway. The action scenes are really cool and fun too. And like Shaun of the Dead, the way it's shot is really interesting. My only complaint about it would be that it feels a bit long, but the ending is still good. Not many good comedies can be hilarious and still have an engaging and entertaining plot. I'd recommend this to anyone who enjoys action movies or comedies, and expecially if you enjoyed Shaun of the Dead.

To learn more about Hot Fuzz click here
To rent this movie click here or here

No comments: