6.09.2008

The Thing

Last night I saw The Thing (1982). This movie is sort of a remake of The Thing from Another World because the two movies are based off of the same story. Anyway, the movie was pretty entertaining at first. Near the end it became a little confusing. And then when it ended, I was very unsatisfied. This is a pretty good movie, but I really did not like the ending. For a horror movie, I thought the movie wasn't that scary. But the special effects were really great considering when this movie was made. Overall, I really enjoyed this film.

You will (probably) only like this movie if:
you don't mind movies with some gore, you don't mind movies that seem to end abruptly, and you don't mind movies that are a little confusing

To learn more about The Thing click here
To rent this movie click here or here

No comments: