6.28.2008

The Shining

I just finished rewatching this movie for the third time. This is definitely one of my favorite horror movies. It's a pretty scary movie. The one annoying thing I found about this movie after watching it for the first time was that there were some parts that were unexplained. After reading the book and watching the mini-series, I think I can say that I know most everything there is to know about the story of The Shining. As far as which one is better, I would have to say that this movie and the book tie for first. Anyway, I would recommend this movie to any horror movie fan.

You will (probably) only like this movie if:
you enjoy horror movies, you don't mind movies that have some confusing/unexplained parts, and you don't mind movies that are a little strange

To learn more about The Shining click here
To rent this movie click here or here

No comments: