6.23.2008

Across the Universe

Last night we rented and watched Across the Universe. I thought the movie was pretty good. There were some very cool and interesting special effects. I also really liked how they used the Beatles' music. Every song went along with the story quite well. There were only two things that bothered me about this movie. One was that it seemed like the people who made this movie were so focused on adding songs into the film that the plot wasn't as good as it could have been. Another thing that bothered me was that there were some very strange parts and other parts that didn't make much sense. But overall, I thought the the movie was pretty enjoyable.

You will (probably) only like this movie if:
you enjoy musicals, you don't mind movies with slow stories/plots, and you don't mind movies that are a bit strange

To learn more about Across the Universe click here
To rent this movie click here or here 

No comments: