12.05.2008

Slumdog Millionaire

I'd heard some good things about this movie, but I wasn't really expecting anything amazing. I ended up enjoying it quite a bit. The story was good, there was some good acting, and it had some interesting scenes and camera angles. Though, after watching the movie, I felt that there was something about it that bothered me and made me not like it. Later, I understood that the reason why I didn't like it is because the movie seems completely fake and unrealistic. Yes, I realize that it's about a very improbable situation, but that doesn't mean the movie has to seem totally phony. I've seen many movies with strange, outragous (in a good way) plots that really make me believe that those situations are possible. Movies like Slumdog Millionaire should make people believe that these uncommon oppurtunities can happen to anyone. So overall, the movie was pretty good, but it was just a bit to phony for me. I'd recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind movies with many unbelievably dramatic scenes.

To learn more about Slumdog Millionaire click here
To buy tickets for this movie click here

No comments: