12.16.2008

Changeling

When I first heard about this movie, I didn't think it looked that great and the plot didn't seem very interesting. The film was definitely much better than I expected. I've never been a big fan of Angelina Jolie, but she had a fantastic performance in this movie. I also really liked the costumes and the way the film accurately portrayed the 1920s. Another thing I was really happy about was that the trailer doesn't give away any important parts of the story. Unlike most movies that have been opening recently (like Vantage Point), the trailer gives you just the right of information to make the movie seem interesting enough to watch. Although I thought the film was great, I wouldn't recommend it to everyone since many scenes are very sad and disturbing. The movie is also a bit long and I think it could have been a little better if it was shorter. But overall, I enjoyed the movie very much.

To learn more about Changeling click here
To buy tickets for this movie click here

No comments: