5.17.2008

Pitch Black

Last night I watched the science-fiction movie, Pitch Black. I really enjoyed watching it, but it seems very similar to some famous movies of its kind (like Alien). It was still really entertaining and I do usually enjoy action/sci-fi movies such as this. Of course the movie was a little confusing (pretty much all futuristic/science fiction movies are), but not confusing enough to get me lost. So I would recommend this movie to people who are fans of adventurous, sci-fi movies.

You will (probably) only like this movie if:
you don't mind movies that are a little confusing, you enjoy science-fiction movies, and you don't mind movies that seem similar to other movies

To learn more about Pitch Black click here
To rent this movie click here or here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! This is one of my favorites! I saw this one with you, too!

-mari