5.28.2008

The Ninth Gate

Last night I finished watching The Ninth Gate. There were many things that I did not like about this film. For a Mystery/Thriller movie, The Ninth Gate was pretty boring. If you're looking for exciting action, you'll have to look somewhere else. Not only was this film pretty boring, it was extremely confusing. In the middle of the movie I thought they might explain everything towards the end. But that is not the case. The ending is strange and awfully confusing. Even thought this movie was boring and confusing, I still wanted to finish watching it to see what would happen in the end. So I wouldn't really recommend this movie to most people.

You will (probably) only like this movie if:
you don't mind movies that are confusing, and you don't mind movies that don't have much action

To learn more about The Ninth Gate click here
To rent this movie click here or here

No comments: