9.29.2008

Taxi Driver

I've been interested in seeing this movie for a bit and so I decided to watch it last night. Overall, the movie was really good. Some parts were pretty creepy and it was made to be very realistic so it added to the disturbing factor. But even though Travis, the main character, is completely insane, I still found him to be very likeable and I was very sympathetic for him. Anyway, Robert De Niro and Jody Foster both have fantastic performances in this film (which is no real surprise). The only thing that I didn't really like was that the plot was kind of unclear. It seemed like one of those movies where there's no real apparent climax, it's just a chain of random events that happen to one character. But I still enjoyed it and I would recommend it to anyone with an interest in movies that show a dark side of human society.

To learn more about Taxi Driver click here
To rent this movie click here or here

No comments: