8.01.2008

Plan 9 From Outer Space

I've been wanting to see Plan 9 ever since I saw Tim Burton's Ed Wood a few months ago. I was expecting this movie to be so badly made that it would be funny. And although it wasn't as entertaining as I had hoped it would be, it still had some very funny parts. Most of the dialogue is extremely cheesey and sometimes what the characters are saying doesn't really make any sense. The entire plot is extremely ridiculous too. Another thing I found funny was how they replaced Bela Lugosi's character after he died. I would recommend this movie to anyone who'd be interested in seeing a very strange, silly, badly made movie.

You will (probably) only like this movie if:
you understand that it is very poorly made, you enjoy movies with cheesey dialogue, and you don't mind movies with silly plots

To learn more about Plan 9 From Outer Space click here
To rent this movie click here or here

No comments: