7.25.2008

The Dark Knight

I just got back from seeing The Dark Knight in theaters. Since there was a lot of hype about this movie, I definitely had high expectations when I walked into the theater. Overall, I thought it was really good. Although I think it is a bit overrated, I enjoyed the whole movie. The acting and the special effects were fantastic. The main thing that bothered me was that most parts of the movie were pretty predictable. I felt like I'd seen some of the scenes before. And although Heath Ledger had a superb performance, I don't think he was the best disturbing psychotic villain I've ever seen. The reason why is probably because the Joker's childhood or background is never really revealed. (In my opinion, the title of best movie psychopath belongs to Hannibal Lecter). Nevertheless, The Dark Knight is one of the best movies of 2008 so far, and I would recommend it to pretty much anyone.

You will (probably) only like this movie if:
you enjoy movies with lots of action

To learn more about The Dark Knight click here
To buy tickets for this movie click here

No comments: